Monday, January 21, 2013

NIGHT TIME CRAPPIE BITE AWESOME!!!!!

Greetings All:

Last night I headed for one of my favorite farm ponds that hold good numbers of big crappie. After setting up my shanty, drilling a few holes and getting the heat going, it was time to fish. 

Nighttime crappie fishing has been a favorite of mine for many years and continues to be. I'll tell you folk's, it did not take long for the crappie to find my Custom Jig's & Spin Demon Glow jig tipped with a wax worm as I lowered it down to 9 feet deep, just above where the crappie were suspended. I watched the fish on my Aqua-Vu 760CZ color camera as they came up to my offering and in the blink of an eye, sucked it in. It was fish on!!!  For the next 3 hours I caught crappie after crappie, along with some very big bluegills. Heck, even Mr. Bass got in the act. I kept a few for the pan and all the others were released safely to fight another day. 

I'll tell you folks, try some nighttime crappie fishing at a farm pond near you, I know you will be pleasantly surprised with the results. 

Regards: Lastcast     Mike Cyze     lastcast13@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment