Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BEATING THE HEAT IN CANADA WITH SOME "HOT FISHING"!!!

Greetings All:
Just returned from a nice, relaxing trip to the Canadian Bush. Fishing was excellent and the weather was also. Nice cool days had the fish on the bite. Many walleye over 5lbs. with a few near 10. Northerns in the 20 lb. range were common with some much bigger. 

As always, one of the highlights of my Canadian trips is the great shore lunches. Fresh caught fish freshly fried on an open fire with some beans and fries potatoes and onions made for some great eating. There is something special about a Canadian fishing trip that I will always love. If you have never been there, make plans to go and enjoy. You will love it. 

I will be doing some Canadian fishing trips through my radio show on ESPN. For more information, E-mail me at: lastcast13@yahoo.com.

Regards:  Lastcast      Mike Cyze    lastcast13@yahoo.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment