Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY 2014 TO ALL!!!!!

Greetings All;

Well, in not being politically correct these days, I still say MERRY CHRISTMAS, not happy holidays. With that in mind on this Christmas Eve, I would like to wish all of you wonderful folks that use my outdoor blog, listen to me on the radio and also read my print media work a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY 2014. May the season of the birth of Christ bring many smiles and joy to you and your family. Also, may your hearts be filled with many great memories of family and friends, both here and departed. 

I sincerely wish all of you an upcoming year filled with many new and great adventures in the outdoors. Peace be with you.

Regards:  Lastcast    Mike Cyze     lastcast13@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment